Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hello Kitty sweetness.......

My sister made me do it! She forced me to buy some Hello Kitty scrapbook papers........... we were recently at JoAnn's and I was just browsing.... I mainly was looking for some Valentine's Day papers and some red glitter paper. And then she saw it. She absolutely ADORES Hello Kitty stuff. I, myself, always thought it was cute, OK, but no big deal for me.... but.... this paper was so cute! I broke down and bought some.

Here's what I made!  I mean.. how could I resist all that pink?





These are my 3" x 4-1/2" mini pocket albums. I love them and I tend to make these more than any other little mini's. What do you think? Aren't they so cute? I bought some tags from Etsy for the inside and also found some free ones... and free Hello Kitty coloring tags! They are all inside the books. Each album has from 23 to 26 tags inside.

Each little album also has a matching (fold flat) gift bag. I thought it needed it's own little packaging.





I think I"m smitten.........

Here are a few more pictures of the insides and close-ups of the front of each one.  There is a stretchy lace "belly band" on each one to hold it closed. They are pretty thick.........









Secret pockets on the top - more cute tags to pull out!
Do you love Hello Kitty or know anyone who does? These are in my MyPinkPaperCottage Etsy shop right now!  I've also added a few other new items... some vintage wallpaper gift bags and a new Home Sweet Home canvas board wall hanging (pink of course!).

Hugs to everyone........ thank you for stopping by.

~Marilyn~




8 comments:

  1. These are just adorable Marilyn. Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.
    xoxo
    KRis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris! I love them too.... haven't really been a Hello Kitty fan, but these papers were so sweet! xoxoxo Marilyn

      Delete
  2. Indeed! How COULD you resist?! Wayyyy too cute!

    I'm finding I'm drawn to pink more and more these days. Guess my girly side is emerging lol.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Doreen! Yes... I could not resist... especially the pinks.. and the pink and blue is darling too. You'll find that the more pink things you get or find that you like, the more you'll want! Be forewarned! Hugs.. Marilyn

      Delete
  3. Marilyn your cards are works of art. How cute are these. Wow 70's for a temp. We are only 19 degrees here in Illinois and have gotten over 14 inches of snow in the last two days. Winter is here for sure this week. I cannot wait for Spring and Summer. Send some of that warm weather our way please!!!
    Happy Weekend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are having so much snow Kris. Darn it... I don't like that much. It's gorgeous to look at but............getting around and shoveling is another story that's not so much fun. We have gotten cold again here.. down in the single digits at night.. but today is 50 degrees! Loving it and almost getting spring fever, but happy to wait another couple of months before I have to start thinking of all the yard work! Hope you had a nice Valentin'e Day.. I'm sure you did! Hugs... Marilyn

    ReplyDelete