Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Friday, January 15, 2016

My Etsy shop goodies for Valentine's Day.

It's only a month until Valentine's Day! Can you believe it? Time just marches on doesn't it? 

I thought I'd show you some little delights I've made and have placed in my Etsy shop, in case you need a special little gift for a loved one. I'll put a link to each item.

Pink painted canvas board art - "be mine" "cutie pie" with lace, ribbon, buttons and a sweet little crocheted pink heart. This vintage image and other pretty papers have been decoupaged onto the canvas. I've added a fabric ruffle along the bottom. Size is 5x7 with a pink satin ribbon attached for hanging.
 Go to this link to my Etsy shop to purchase this item.


Next, I have another sweet red canvas board art (below):

Oh my! "Sweetness" and "babycakes" vintage photo and pretty papers all decoupaged onto the red painted canvas board. I've added pretty lace trim, little satin bows, pearls and another pretty red crocheted heart (that I made myself). Hang this with the red satin ribbon attached at the top. Size is 5x7.
Go to this link to my Etsy shop to purchase this item.

A doily peeks out from behind the photo, and I've added a fabric ruffle with the words "love" in red. So sweet!
Tiny envelopes and tags anyone?? I have several sets of 8 teeny tiny envelopes with little teeny tiny tags and glossy "stamps" to slip inside the envelopes - how cute would these be to tuck inside little gifts?



Or make a card with the little envelopes on front - with a surprise tag inside!
 

Here is the link to my Etsy shop for this item - I have several sets and each one varies a little.

Pretty crochet table mats - measures 11-1/2 inches across in bright and happy colors. Perfect for your table centerpiece with a vase full of spring flowers, or to set a potted plant on.

Bright pink, gold, orange and a soft mint green, with a cream scalloped trim.
Here's the link at my Etsy shop for this pretty "brights" table mat. I have several different colors to choose from.

Nice Fall colors. 
NOTE: If you don't find the Fall table mat (above) or other colored mats in my shop, please email me. I may have put them on "expired" status and I can reactivate them if you wish to purchase any.

Subway Art Valentine's Day with precious words. This is an "instant digital download" from my shop!  You download this to your own computer, and print it out to any size you want.


I've also included a set of 9 (digital download) tags to use as gift tags, or little messages to tuck inside gifts.

Or you can print it out and make a card! Or print an 8x10 and frame it as a pretty gift for that special someone in your life.
Here is the link to my Etsy Shop for this particular Subway Art. I have several others for boy and girl birthdays and St. Patrick's Day, plus some with quilting themes. 

Here are some other gift ideas from my shop.

Round fabric basket liner all decked out with hearts and lace.


"Timeless" mini pocket album with tags inside. My shop has more photos of this sweet little album. Here is the link to my Etsy shop.
Teacup and teapot themed gift bags... to give as a gift or to put your gift in! The peach bag and lavender bag come with two pretty gift tags that match the fabric trim.



Retro kitty gift bag I made with vintage fabric (does not include a tag).


A set of eight (8) sewing themed A2 sized cards with envelopes. Great gift for the seamstress/quilter in your life.


I also carry vintage fabrics and MANY paper rosettes/pinwheels of varying colors.  I also have 16 different digital printables of various quotes and some with photo backgrounds. These are also "instant downloads". (Great instant and inexpensive gifts - just print out and frame).





All items in my shop are handmade by me.. with lots of love thrown in (except for the vintage fabrics of course). 

If you want to view my entire shop inventory, please visit this LINK to my Etsy Shop, MyPinkPaperCottage. You might just find something there that piques your interest!

Enjoy!


   photo Blogsignature2smallersizeforblog_zps20ad3d10.png

No comments:

Post a Comment