Photo of my and signup.

Photo of my and signup.
If you want to subscribe to follow me via Mail Chimp, the signup is in my sidebar or at the bottom of my posts.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

EASTER FAVORITE VINTAGE GRAPHICS

HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY SPRING TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS, BLOG FOLLOWERS AND FAMILY!

The following graphics are some of my FAVORITES from Karen at The Graphics Fairy, a wonderful website for free clip art and vintage graphics.  So enjoy and Happy Easter!
 
The story of Easter 
is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise.
  ~Carl Knudsen~


Ye sleeping buds, break
Open your green cerements, and wake
To fragrant blossoming for His sweet sake. 
 ~Margaret French Patton~


I LOVE the sentiment on this one (above):

A Moral for Easter,
Thy Savior's meekness wouldst attain,
Climb not too high,
or climb in vain!


Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair
 to strength and beauty and happiness.
 ~Floyd W. Tomkins~
 
Isn't this just gorgeous???








'Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Spanish Student~



Awake, thou wintry earth -
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
  ~Thomas Blackburn, "An Easter Hymn"~

And my ALL TIME FAVORITE!


Miss Molly Cottontail inspired me to make a cute little Easter card! I transferred this graphic onto some fabric, and then placed it on the front of a card on top of some embossed paper, and a few gems.. very simple and sweet.



THANK YOU The Graphics Fairy for your beautiful antique and vintage graphics!  

Easter, to me, always marks a new beginning for the year. I know that Spring is on its way and Mother Earth is waking up from the long winter.

                         HAPPY EASTER AND HAPPY SPRING!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment